Electronics lead the way on Christmas wish lists 0
QMI wire service An employee demonstrates the new Kindle Fire.
Christmas is coming and it’s coming faster than we think. Though the cool, but snow-less weather isn’t corresponding to the calendar, the days are zooming past. People are out buying Christmas presents, but not everyone has the ease of knowing exactly what all their loved ones would like. And with that in mind, one can always turn to others for ideas.
According to www.squidoo.com the top 10 recommended Christmas gifts for 2012 are as follows:
1) Kindle Fire HD at $199
2) iPad Mini at $329
3) Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle at $349
4) Expresso Coffee machines at $39.99
5) Amazon.com gift cards that start at $15
6) iPhone 5 at $850
7) Broadway Basketeers Ultimate Christmas Gourmet Gift Tower at $41.49
8) Steak knife set at $49.99
9) Transformers USB Memory Stick that starts at $4.50; prices vary depending on amount of MBs/GBs
10) Sony RX1 Camera at $2,798
Everything on the above list can be bought at Amazon.com. If online shopping is not to your liking, these gifts can also be bought in any electronic or big-box store.
With new ideas in mind, get online or out in the stores and get buying. Good luck, all you busy Christmas shoppers!
Micheala Philpitt is a Co-op student from Fellowes High School working at The Daily Observer.